In the course of leading your team you’ve probably given the following questions some thought:
- How do you create the time and space to build your team’s capability?
- How do you immerse the team in something that gives them a memorable experience and also gives them hard skills to take back to the workplace?
- How do you put the team dynamics to the test and have everyone learn from the experience?
- How do you creatively build a plan of action for the future?
- How do you sustain the engaged and motivated behaviour back at work?
Moving Making sits at the heart of the Pants on the Outside experience – it was the catalyst for creating the product itself. Our mission is to create an experience that is engaging, immersive and meaningful, and leads to sustained behaviour change in the team.
Here’s how we use it and 5 reasons why that’s good for you……
1. We set up a 2-day film experience for your team which means your team can escape the day job and focus all their efforts of exploring their team skills as they create a fantastic superhero movie based on a real business challenge. It’s a more creative way to create a plan of action than you might have experienced before.
2. Our expert facilitators are highly skilled in both learning & development and film production. This means that whilst your team may be enjoying themselves the facilitators are making sure that all the points of learning are addressed along the way so learning opportunities are optimised for your team.
3. The Pre-Production Workshop provides skills for filming, and for the workplace. There’s a crossover of skills from the pre-production workshop where we use techniques that can easily be adapted and used in project management, meeting design and facilitation, and presentations back at the workplace. So these are business relevant skills delivered in an offbeat setting.
4. Professional Filming and Studio Post production. This means that the whole experience flows smoothly and your team can focus on the message they want to deliver to the business through their movie. In post-production your footage is transformed into an epic onscreen adventure. You’ll be proud of the result and keen to share your message with the wider business. It’s sure to make your team stand out and set an example for others and in practical terms it provides a visual reference point to return to as your team works towards its objectives at work.
5. Red Carpet Premiere & Implementation Day. We want to make sure that your team gets maximum return on investment and so this part of the programme ensures that the action planning is robust and the team have clarity on their specific accountabilities and action points…..that way there is a much greater chance that they will return to work and start delivering! The red carpet Premiere rounds off the experience with an Awards Ceremony to celebrate individual and team contribution during the programme – we can even arrange for a private screening at a local cinema!
Movie Making: The Epic Adventure sits at the heart of the Pants on the Outside experience – it was the catalyst for creating the product itself. Our mission is to create an experience that is engaging, immersive and meaningful, and leads to sustained behaviour change in the team and real business results.
Captain Cosmic AKA Paul Blackett heads up our Movie Making work so if you think The Epic Adventure might be for you, or if you have any questions then give Captain Cosmic a call on 01253 675880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org